Dr. Ryan Brady
Dr. Brady, a Canadian native from Kingston, Ontario, graduated Cum Laude from Palmer Chiropractic College's Florida campus. Dr. Brady is one of only 250 doctors in the world trained in NUCCA spinal care. Ryan has been actively involved with
NUCCA since his early days at Palmer College as the founder & president of the Orthogonal Upper Cervical Club.
"Going through school, it became apparent early on that the 'miracle' stories were often the result of a neck adjustment. This pushed me to investigate the different techniques to address the neck. The unique biomechanics of the upper cervical spine require detailed analysis based on mathematical norms and precision and accuracy in the delivery of the adjustment due to the proximity of the brainstem. After studying various alternatives, the NUCCA procedure was a clear winner with profound results positively affecting the entire body. I have devoted a significant amount of time and energy to continually educate myself and others in this area of extreme importance to the health and well-being of the human organism. It is my goal to remove the interference between your brain and body to allow optimal health and healing."
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Cum Laude, Palmer Chiropractic College - Florida. Recipient of Clinical Service Award
- Master of Design - Advanced Practices
- Bachelor of Science, Honours Kinesiology/Ergonomics Option Co-operative program
- Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State of Florida licensed chiropractic physician
- National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association (NUCCA): Certified Level One Active Member
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner - University of Functional Medicine
- International Chiropractic Association (ICA): Member
- Dade County Chiropractic Association: Member
- Florida Chiropractic Society: Member